WordPress Speed Optimization
By Rank Grow Digital
The Speed Optimization Hosting Problem
Your site is slow, and you can see it, or maybe that Google or Bing are claiming that and you are not ranking due to it? You load your page(s) and it just feels like going through sludge. Your visitors are not converting on your products because they are impatient and maybe even existing clients are leaving because they don’t want to deal with a slow site.
The worst part is, in some cases, you may not even be aware this is happening! It follows the old saying if a tree falls in a forest with no one around, does anyone hear it? You don’t know what you are losing by not having your site perform, but it is a fact on what you can gain by fixing the problem. The catch is now that, while you need the problem fixed, you have no idea how to fix it, or just don’t have the time to invest on it!
You need the right hosting, and right website components to compete, grow, and thrive. The sad part though is only the insiders really know what that is. Sure, you can see ads for fast site hosting, or guides on making your site better (by the hundreds!), but in the end, it’s still too technical and you don’t have the time to get into that rabbit hole. The hosting ads, likely from Google, or affiliate bloggers, while they may actually deliver to an extent, only cover one aspect of the puzzle.
So.. what options do you have to get rid of your apparent performance/speed issues? I mean, google is going mobile-first and dinging heavily on anyone who does not comply/get in line.
You need a partner, especially one that isn’t some big box company that considers you “just another number”. That partner needs to be able to take care of all your speed problems and make them, just..go..away.., and advise you when you need to do something different or just better! They need to be able to work with you to ensure things stay fast by reviewing changes being made. They need to just be there for you.
We are the partner that can do so. We will take over the hosting of your site and manage it such that we get your site fast, and stay.fast. We will work with your staff, developers, contractors and anyone else needing to make changes and ensure those don’t shoot you in the foot and give alternative options if possible.
- Get a hosting platform for your business that will scale as you grow. We aren’t talking about $10 USD a month cPanel hosting either!
- Get a partner that will manage your site’s performance, keeping it always fast.
- Get advisement when a new implementation or addition to your business may impact your site’s performance, and get suggestions for alternatives if any are available.
The Geeky Stuff We Manage
The following are buzz words but are also the technical things you are asked to fix in one way or another. We handle it all.
* Critical CSS
* Lazy Loading
* Async JS/CSS loading (“remove blocking styles or scripts”)
* Minification (aka minify)
* Image Optimization, including, WebP images (Google’s image thing)
* CDN (content delivery network)
How to start the process?
So how do you get on the fast lane? Simply sign up below and let’s get the process started!
Choose Your Business Hosting plan for success
PageSpeed Optimization WordPress Hosting
Frequently asked questions
- Will how I operate my site or manage my content change?
- For the most part, no. There may be a few things to be mindful of, but our solution and platform are designed to be on autopilot and work in the background and do its best to stay out of your way.
- Can I get a 100% in page speed (mobile and/or desktop)?
We would love to see this and strive our best for it, for all our clients. However, like SEO, there are so many factors, we cannot guarantee the results you will get, other than they will be a significant improvement 99% of the time. Our platform and solution’s aim to solve as many issues as possible, but some factors may be more fundamental, requiring drastic changes, and even maybe business-critical to you.
- Can you guarantee a load time of X seconds or less?
Sorry, like a site’s score, the sites speed would be the same answer.
- If using a CDN, will that change my websites address?
No. Your URL stays the same. However, things like images, video, audio, documents, spreadsheets, JS/CSS assets, fonts, and other assets will be served from a subdomain on your site, cdn.YOU.com.